Diversified Yacht Services, Inc., the newest, most advanced, state-of-the-art yacht repair service facility in today’s yachting world, needs a full-time Parts Clerk to provide retail service to our customers in the parts department in our Naples, FL location.
As the Parts Clerk the person will be receiving inventory, preparing purchase orders, restocking shelves, and entering data into our software system.
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- One year cash handling experience.
- Experience managing in regard to auto or boating parts and accessories will make you a stronger candidate.
- Effective customer service skills.
- Effective computer skills – data input, etc.
- Must have permanent authorization to work in the USA. No visa sponsorship is available.
The ideal candidate would be dedicated to delivering the highest level of quality customer service and be comfortable informing and selling our services to customers, along with working in a fast paced environment and being able to multi-task well.
We need a self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised, a professional appearance, and the ability to follow directions in a professional manner. Team player attitude is necessary, along with effective verbal communication skills to work effectively with fellow employees, parts department, management, and customers. DYS requires a favorable criminal background check.
To perform the daily work of a Parts Clerk, you must meet certain physical requirements:
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, crawl, and kneel
- Perform prolonged standing
- Lift/push/pull a battery weighing 59 pounds without assistance on an occasional basis
- Close-Toe shoes are required in the entire service facility when walking outside the administration offices, as well as safety glasses and PPE.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this classification.
DYS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.;